See Kirstie Alley's Breakfast Wrap
Breakfast Wrap - My Way
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoon of oil (I use virgin olive oil)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of harissa sauce (optional)
- 1/3 cup of cheese (I combine a few cheeses - best is herbal gouda and mozzarella)
- Whole wheat tortillas or flat bread (Kirstie uses corn tortillas, but corn has GMOs)
- Chop up your veggies prior and set aside. Add the oil to the skillet and heat. Add in the veggies to saute and soften and then add in the eggs.
- Add in salt and pepper to season with and scramble the eggs to your liking. When the eggs are done, add in the harissa and cheese.
- Mix well and cook until the cheese is melted. Remove the egg mixture from the stove and cool slightly. Place half the mixture in the middle of one tortilla or flat bread and fold up the bottom slightly and then roll like your would an enchilada.
- Place the two breakfast wraps on a grill and toast the outside of the tortillas until browned.