- 2 cups of chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 small tomatoes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheese (I love herbal gouda mixed with mozarella and goat cheese)
- 2 eggs
- Non-stick spray
- Put all the veggies in a food processor and pulse until you see a very fine mixture. Spray Your skillet with non-stick spray and heat.
- Add in the two eggs and scrammble the egg yolks. Then add in enough of the broccoli mixture to your liking along with 1/3 cup of more cheese, salt and pepper.
- Keep stirring the egg mixture until the eggs are cooked and dry. Place on a plate and serve with whole wheat toast and freshly squeezed orange juice.
Leftover Broccoli Mixture
I put the left over broccoli mixture in the freezer. This makes a great pizza mixture. You simply put a very thin layer of the mixture on top of some pizza dough. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese and bake in a very hot 450 degree oven until done. This is a wonderful way to make a healthy pizza in a flash.