- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 quart milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tsp of ground black seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate mix (I used Lion's, but any would do)
- Place the egg yolks in a bowl along with 1/2 cup of sugar and beat until thick.
- If you have bought canned heavy cream, no beating will be necessary, but if you bought fresh cream, you will need to beat until the cream is thick.
- Add the egg yolks, egg whites, cream, milk, black seeds and vanilla in one bowl and mix well. Sprinkle the chocolate mixture over the eggnog and mix well.
- Pour into a large pitcher and store in the refrigerator for several hours to chill.
One hour before you are ready to drink this wonderful eggnog, pour the eggnog in big mugs and freeze. They become very thick and so ooey good you will swear I gave you the gift of life. Oh my I have indeed created another masterpiece.