Sinfully Delicious Chocolate Eggnog

I had never heard of chocolate eggnog till one day someone posted their version of eggnog with bourbon and chocolate.  As I don't believe in drinking, I had to come up with one that was super delicious but within my religious beliefs too.  So here is what I was drinking all day yesterday.

Ingredients:
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 4 egg whites
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 quart milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 tsp of ground black seeds
  • 1/4 cup chocolate mix (I used Lion's, but any would do)
Directions:
  1. Place the egg yolks in a bowl along with 1/2 cup of sugar and beat until thick.
  2. If you have bought canned heavy cream, no beating will be necessary, but if you bought fresh cream, you will need to beat until the cream is thick.
  3. Add the egg yolks, egg whites, cream, milk, black seeds and vanilla in one bowl and mix well.  Sprinkle the chocolate mixture over the eggnog and mix well.
  4. Pour into a large pitcher and store in the refrigerator for several hours to chill.
Now here is the trick:
One hour before you are ready to drink this wonderful eggnog, pour the eggnog in big mugs and freeze.  They become very thick and so ooey good you will swear I gave  you the gift of life.  Oh my I have indeed created another masterpiece.