Amazing how we create recipes based on what we have in the frig. I had some wonderful raspberry yogurt too and I thought walah!! So here is what I did.
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 bananas chopped
- 3/4 cup of kiwi (peeled of course)
- 2 tablespoons of dried coconut
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 small cup of flavored yogurt with fruit (I used raspberry yogurt)
The directions are simple. Pour all in a bowl and mix. The yogurt I used was real thick, almost like ice cream and so it was so yummy. The flavors were just perfect.