- 2 Oreo or graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 quart pistachio ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 tub of cool whip, thawed
- 2 Hershey's Chocolate and Cream Candy Bars, chopped
- 10 Oreo Cookies, chopped
Prepare your pie crusts and set them aside. Making a homemade pie crust is so easy to do.
Read: How to Make an Oreo Pie Crust
Spread the chocolate ice cream on the top of the pie crust bottoms and spread evenly, not to exceed 1/4 of the way up the crust. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
Next add in 10 Oreo cookies in a food processor and chop. Add the cookies to the softened ice cream and the cool whip. Spread the pistachio ice cream mixture on top of the chocolate layers and spread evenly. Then take the chopped candy bars and garnish all over the top of the pie.
Also Read: Julie Mahan's Oreo Ice Cream Pie
Incredibly Easy Ice Cream Pie