Easy Microwave Fudge

My son adores fudge and divinity. When I saw the microwave fudge, he immediately was delighted.
I made the fudge today. For those who love fudge, you will be disappointed in this. It is more of a chocolate candy. It is delightful though. A low sugar treat compared to real fudge which has 3 cups of sugar in the mix.
In this fudge you use only 1 can of condensed milk (14 ounces) and 1 bag of milk chocolate chips. Mix well and add to the microwave for 1 minute. Make sure you use a glass bowl.
Remove from the microwave after 1 minute and stir in 1 cup of chopped walnuts. Stir well and keep stirring until the mixture cools and becomes thick.
Pour in a pan that is lined with wax foil and sprayed with non stick spray. Spread out evenly. I used a 6 x 9 pan. Let it cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator and then cut. You can top with some powdered sugar.
What I liked about this, is it was super easy to make and it would be perfect for halloween parties.

Also Read: