- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup labane
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Hot sauce or 1 teaspoon of harisa
- (hot pepper sauce) - optional
- Place the avocado in a bowl and smash with a fork. Add in the lemon juice so the avocado does not turn brown.
- Add in the labane and stir well until it is completely mixed. Add in the onion, tomato and seasoning.
- Mix well and then add in the coriander leaves. You can eat this with some tortilla chips, triangle pieces of whole wheat pita or plain right out of the bowl without any bread.