Delicious Green Drink for Longevity and Excellent Health

Lou Corona (loucorona.com) created this drink and I edited it for better flavor in my opinion.  He looks like he is 37, but actually he is almost 60.  He has the vigor and vitality of a teenage and the charisma of a movie star.  You will soon learn to enjoy his wisdom as I did.

Green Drink (Lou has had this drink every morning for 37 years)

Ingredients:

Keep in mind that the video does not give the exact measurements and the directions here are my own creation.
  • 1/2 small bunch of coriander, parsley and arugula
  • 1/2 large lemon
  • 2 inches of peeled ginger
  • 1 apple
  • 2 large cucumbers
  • 1 stalk of broccoli (not in his original recipe)
  • 1 jalapeno pepper (he uses 3, but for me 1 was enough)

Juice the lot and pour over ice.