I made these today and they were very wonderful. I also used my new recipe of raw butter mixed with coconut oil and green powder mix.
They are so simple to make.
- 1/2 kilo of milk (you can use almond or a substitute)
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of whole grain oatmeal
- 2 cups of flour and more as needed to thicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of the raw butter mix
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Walnut pieces and pumpkin seeds to top the batter with
Put all the ingredients in a blender except the walnuts and pumpkin seeds. Blend on high speed. Check the thickness of the batter and add in more flour if needed.
Spray your waffle iron with non stick spray. Let it to heat up and when ready pour the batter in the grill. Top with a few chopped walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
Close the lid and allow to cook. When the waffle is ready, top with some raw butter and then drizzle on with honey. I splurged and used Yemeni Hadramout Honey on these waffles and they were out of this world. You only need a small amount.